Top 5 Reasons Dyna-Green Can’t Work Without Real Green
Chip Soltesz, President and Owner of Dyna-Green, has been using Real Green software to run his business since 1995. Over that time, he’s seen a lot of changes, but one thing has remained constant. Real Green is an essential part of his business operations: “I can’t work without it,” he says. Why has this 38-year veteran of the green industry stuck with Real Green for more than a quarter-century?
- It’s the best. “If you’re going to take the time to implement a system, download all of your customer information and set the whole thing up, you don’t want to have to redo it in another year once you figure out the software isn’t good enough. So go to the best day one. And that’s Real Green.”
- It makes running a business easier. Collecting payments by check, gathering all of that paper together, making a trip to the bank, then waiting for the checks to clear – not anymore. With Real Green, it’s all automated. “We used to take in a bunch of envelopes a day – we were talking 150 to 200 payments. Today, we’re actually down to about 20. Everything else is just done online through CAW (Customer Assistant Websites) – auto pays. It definitely frees up a lot of office time.” Not to mention improving cash flow.
- It saves time. Soltesz notes that in the past, his company could maybe complete 10 to 15 estimates in a day at an absolute maximum – and that’s assuming that everything else fell into place – weather, traffic, etc. With Measurement Assistant, “it takes just under a minute for us to do an estimate. So instead of 10 a day, we have people who can do 50.” And they’re using that time to accomplish other tasks like taking in phone calls or making additional sales.
- It’s all integrated. Real Green’s solutions all work together for seamless operation across all of your business functions. “It used to be you’d have one company managing payments, another to deal with routing, another for business management,” says Soltesz. “So you were dealing with all of these different platforms, with nothing integrated. Now, it’s all on the same screen.” Plus, with SA5 being cloud-based, he adds, “The flexibility of being able to use it from anywhere is amazing. That’s a game-changer, especially in this day and age when remote working is so important.”
- It’s a moneymaker. When it comes to the value of using Automated Marketing Assistant to connect with customers and land upsell revenue, Soltesz doesn’t mince words: “For anyone seeing this, if you haven’t signed up for AMA – do it.” He notes that AMA is particularly effective for typical upsell services like grub prevention or aeration, citing a specific example where one email blast – at a cost of just a few hundred dollars – resulted in $45,000 worth of aerations sold over one weekend. “And the phone barely rang. They just showed up.”
Real Green can do for you what it’s done for Dyna-Green. Contact us today to schedule a free, no-obligation demo to see how we can help you save time and grow your business.