Have you found yourself thinking that your company needs to improve its online brand, but there just doesn’t seem to be enough money in the budget to make it happen? Well, maybe you could do a few free online things like add a new page on your company website, add a social post or buy one digital ad, but how much will those really make a difference? Unless your company has a consistent approach to build its brand through marketing, these little changes won’t provide the impact and results that your company desires. If your business needs an affordable option to improve its digital brand and better compete online, then contact a representative at Real Green or visit realgreen.com/marketing-tools for more information on our marketing services.
- Redesign: Consider a website redesign if it’s more than two years old.
- Secure Code: Website code should be updated regularly for security reasons.
- Get Social: Place social proof on your site such as testimonials, awards, Google reviews, Facebook rating, recognition, etc.
- Call to Actions (CTAs): Effective CTAs are clear and use action phrases like “Call Now” or “Request Estimate” and can use first person like “I Want a Demo.”
- The Need for Speed: A website should load very quickly, within one to two seconds
See how you can improve your online presence by visiting RealGreen.com/Marketing-Tools