World Pest Day, globally recognized on June 6th was started by the Chinese Pest Control Association in 2017. According to Global Pest Management Coalition after the CPCA teamed up with the National Pest Management Association, the Federation of Asian & Oceania Pest Managers Association and the Confederation of European Pest Management Association, the observance day was created and globally recognized to,
- Increase public, government, and media awareness of the important role pest management organization plays in protecting public health
- Project the professional image of the pest management industry
- Promote the use of professional pest management in a scientific and socially responsible way
- Call attention to the big threats caused by small pests
So what’s a better way to raise awareness about the importance of pest management then educating on the world’s number one termite killer.
However before talking about killing termites consider these factors on why pest management is important, health threats, food contamination and property safety.
Your home is susceptible to common pest like cockroaches, rodents, mosquitoes and ticks, most of which carry harmful diseases. According to American Pest, improperly stored food, or food that has been left out can cause an infestation of pest. Without pest control the food service industry would suffer.
But the number one pest that’s likely to destroy your home completely is the wood destroying termite, causing damages that could break the bank.
According to Sentricon.com termites are found in more than 5 million homes each year in the United States; however, the Sentricon® System has saved close to 4 million homes and continues to do so by baiting then eliminating termites at their source.
Sentricon uses science to end the termite food chain which is needed by the queen and her colony in order to survive.
Sentricon professionals are something like assassins, they’re highly trained and certified to protect your home against the damage’s termites can cause. Any building that includes structural wood can be attacked by subterranean termites.
How do you know if you have termites? If you’re seriously wondering, then an inspection may be the best way to go.
But occasionally you may see these signs,
- Mud Tubes
- Damaged Wood
- Live Insects
Did you know Sentricon is so effective, some of the most famous places in the world trust the baiting system to protect against termites. Independence Hall in Philadelphia, Ellis Island in New York, the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C and the Statue of Liberty just to name a few.
Some of the key benefits of using the Sentricon system,
- Can be used on virtually on any structure
- Builders can earn one-half Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design point in residential and commercial construction for nontoxic pest control
- Won’t hold up construction stages for new homebuilder crews
- Meets national code requirements
- Sentricon can be listed as an amenity on home listings
- Meets lending requirements for new and existing home sales.
Don’t wait until world pest day to take action against pest in your home. Use the proven effective system Sentricon to treat, destroy and prevent termites.
If you’re a pest control company looking to grow and manage your business, click here for a free demo of our software today!
®Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of Dow.