Speakers: Real Green’s Marketing Experts – Check for availability in a city near you.
Get Ready! Get Set! GO!
1. Is your marketing strategy ready?
2. Are your processes and procedures ready?
3. Is your sales staff ready?
4. Is your field staff ready?
5. Most importantly, are you ready?
Get Ready will help you plan your marketing strategies, refine your sales processes, prep your staff and ensure you have the tools in place to dominate your market.
8:30 AM Check-In
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM:
- Branding Your Business – Free digital Branding & Marketing Workbook: Discussion on how to brand your business, how to raise prices without losing customers and more.
- Marketing Data – What you should have in your database and how to use it.
- Print Marketing – How to create a marketing plan to effectively use print promotions for your service business.
- 1-Step Sales® Process – How to win business fast with this proven technique.
- Door-2-Door Sales with Mobile Technology – Door-2-Door is effective marketing for lawn care. Learn how to do it right.
12:00-12:30 PM Lunch
The Beautiful Intelligent Chatbot Platform That Closes Sales
12:30 – 5:00 PM:
- Lawnbot’s Kendall Hines will show how chat is revolutionizing lawn care industry sales.
- Digital Marketing – Learn strategies to increase your company’s digital presence, create a strong reputation and grow sales.
- Automated Marketing – Discover true set it and forget it marketing for ‘passive’ sales and cross-selling.
- Referral Marketing – Word of mouth is still your strongest advertisement. Learn how to leverage it to grow your business and spread the word.
5:00 PM Adjourn
Cost to attend: $0. It’s FREE
Cost of not attending: $$$ Your marketing dollars $$$
Cities and Dates:
Check back for future cities and dates.
Get Ready is the first step to a successful 2020. Join Real Green Systems during one of the events listed below! Select your convenient location and date to register.
Attend and receive your FREE 32-Page Marketing/Branding Workbook!
The daylong event is free and includes continental breakfast and lunch.
Space is limited.
Registration starts promptly at 8 a.m. Seminar starts at 8:30 a.m.