When it comes to a digital strategy, what’s your game plan?
Be seen by potential customers, not left behind.
Too many businesses neglect placing sufficient attention on a digital strategy yet rely on their website to generate their new customer leads. It’s a mistake that can permanently close a business. Having a digital footprint like website and company listing, but not managing or promoting them is recipe for failure. Think of it as getting a business phone for sales, but never giving out the number. It doesn’t make sense.
Companies should ask these questions:
- Do potential customers know who and where we are?
- Can searchers easily find my website?
- What phrases do searchers use find my website? To find my competitor’s website?
- Is my website mobile-ready? Can searchers find me on their phone?
- Is my website or my blogs relevant, timely, and informative to my clients?
- How can I leverage my social media accounts to get leads?
- Are customers pleased with my company’s products or services? Do they leave positive reviews?
If you answered “No” to any of these, then your digital approach could be putting you at risk of losing potential or repeat business. Real Green has your winning digital marketing playbook.
Real Green offers:
- Website design and development
- Search engine optimization
- Blog content creation
- Reputation management
I want my custom playbook!
Contact us today to take a peek at your digital marketing playbook and receive 50% off your Digital Program Setup.